We provide continuous services for our client, blu-3 UK. We migrated blu-3 UK to an Office 365 system from a slow and inflexible IT system. These Office 365 systems are able to work reliably wherever they are in the world, a feature that was needed as the team shares and collaborates on documents. This discourages them from sending attachments and ensures version control.
What services do we provide for blu-3 UK?
We provide IT support for blu-3 UK on an ongoing basis, but we took a number of steps in order to provide blu-3 UK with the infrastructure and systems that they have now. Our work with blu-3 UK includes:
- Unlimited remote and telephone support for up to 240 users
- Management of Microsoft 365 tenant
- Microsoft application support (including applications such as Word, Excel)
- Proactive monitoring and patch management of company owned PCs
- Management of cyber security solutions supplied by us at Cyan IT
- Management and deployment of company owned mobile devices and PCs
- Support and management of IT infrastructure (servers and networking), and company-owned audio visual equipment
- Quarterly service meetings with Senior Leaders at blu-3 UK to ensure we are delivering on their vision for IT
How did we meet the requirements of blu-3 UK?
blu-3 UK benefit from excellent IT support given by our Cyan IT tech team, including regular visits to remote sites and satellite offices, ensuring their IT systems are used consistently and in a secure manner. We manage their IT assets, liaising with blu-3 UK’s corporate services team to guarantee brilliant asset management. We deal with the onboarding and offboarding of users including IT training at their induction. Due to the cloud-based systems Cyan IT introduced and managed, blu-3 UK were able to continue working as normal from day one of the pandemic, helped also by the 1:1 laptop scheme.
What were the challenges faced?
Whilst we were working on their IT systems, blu-3 UK experienced rapid growth in their business. As they continue to grow and celebrate more good news stories for the work they do, there is an increased risk of a cyber-attack. This means that their cyber security must be strong as a preventative measure.
How were these challenges overcome?
To keep up with the growth of blu-3 UK, Cyan IT increased its tech team resource, taking on two apprentices who are an amazing asset to the company. This ensures that we can provide blu-3 UK with the necessary support they need and can maintain the highest standard. In addition to this, we are constantly appraising their cyber security measures and horizon scanning for new threats.